An impressive detached bungalow occupying a spacious site in the countryside just outside of Randalstown.
|Address||77 Church Road, Randalstown|
|Price||Offers over £215,000|
- Detached Bungalow with three bedrooms and four reception rooms
- Over 1700 sq.ft in size
- Set upon a spacious site with fantastic views across the countryside and Slemish mountain
- Solid Oak kitchen with granite worktops
- Utility room with separate WC
- Large family bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed
- Oil central heating
- Spacious gardens in lawn with mature trees and hedges - private site
- Tarmac driveway with plentiful parking
- Great location just minutes from Randalstown
- Close to main road networks linking to Belfast and beyond - great for commuting.
McCulloch Estate Agents are delighted to bring this wonderful detached home to the market. Set upon a very generous plot with mature gardens and driveway, this excellent bungalow is located just minutes from the centre of Randalstown while being close to main road networks. Boasting three double bedrooms and four receptions rooms along with solid oak kitchen and family bathroom, this is a property which ticks all the boxes when searching for a lovely family home in the countryside while being close to schools and amenities. A personal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate all the features this property has to offer.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY? Our focus is to sell your property while saving you money in fees. Book a FREE VALUATION of your property with us to find out more.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: MCCULLOCH ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – McCulloch Estate Agents have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.